The YOU, Inc. Worcester Family Resource Center is currently providing individual and family services remotely via phone and Zoom.
Beginning April 1, in-person services will be available by appointment. Please contact the FRC via phone (508-796-1411) or email to schedule an appointment. All appointments will require pre-screening for potential COVID-19 symptoms and/or exposure. Virtual services will continue to be available for families who prefer to connect with us via phone or Zoom.
All groups continue to meet remotely via Zoom with the exception of the Arts & Music Police Partnership (AMPP) teen afterschool program, which meets in person on Monday & Wednesday afternoons and requires pre-registration.
For all services, please contact the FRC via phone (508-796-1411) or email.
Programs & Services:
- After-school & Recreational Activities
- Caregiver/child activities
- Child care
- Clothing & Household Goods
- Civic Engagement
- CRA-Related Support
- Education, Special Education, & School Support
- Employment & Career Services
- Family/Caregiver support
- Financial assistance
- Food access
- DTA kiosk
- Healthcare and Behavior Healthcare including Substance Abuse treatment
- HLA MHAP for Kids Attorney
- Legal Assistance
- LGBTQ+ supports and services
- Parenting Education & Support Groups
- Transportation Access
We are open two Saturdays per month (usually the 1st and 3rd) from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm by appointment