The Island Wide Youth Collaborative Family Resource Center on Martha’s Vineyard are hosting a number of events, including:
- Jan. 12, 5:30–7 p.m.: The Massachusetts Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning (LGBTQ) Youth @ Oak Bluffs Library Meeting Room
- Jan. 12, 6–8 p.m.: Conversations that Matter – A Dialogue on Teen Substance Abuse @ Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Library
- Jan. 14, 10–11:30 a.m.: Grandparents Raising Grandchildren @ MV Family Center (Fannie Blair Bldg)
- Jan. 21, 1-3 p.m.: Family Zumba! @ Island Wide Youth Collaborative
- Jan 25, 5:30–7 p.m.: Parenting Journeys @ MV Family Center
- Jan. 25, 6-7:30 p.m.: Upcycled Art Group @ Island Wide Youth Collaborative
Visit the Island Wide Youth Collaborative FRC’s Events Calendar to learn more about these and other upcoming events.