Questions or comments about this site?
Use this form to contact the administrator.
The Commission on the Status of Grandparents Raising Grandchildren is holding a training titled "How to Create and Sustain a Successful Support Group for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren."
This workshop will:
- Provide you with information and resources for grandparents and kinship caregivers
- Prepare you to start a new support group specific to kinship caregivers' needs
- Discuss how to improve facilitation skills
- Discuss creative ways to obtain funding
- Share "best practices" for support group meetings.
Friday, March 16, 2018 9:00 am-12:30 pm Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. 67 Millbrook Street Worcester, Ma.
Please register by emailing
before February 9, 2018